Online- strategy, browser game. Space themed.

Diplomacy with HAT

Capin Quasar
    Admin
    Admin

Diplomacy with HAT

Post by Capin Quasar on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:58 pm

Please note*** these are posted as cut and paste from my mail box so run bottom to top in subject content.

To: Capin Quasar
    Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Greetings
    Date: 05.08.2014 14:39:03

Perfect my brother we will have it all settled in by morning.

Capin Quasar 05.08.2014 19:37:29
    I will contact you tomorrow at approximately this same time with the members votes. Rather a yes lets do this or a Sorry they vetoed me.

This is for a NAP with trade agreement if/when you contact me afterwards with your set rates.

Again thank you for your time and I look forward to future dealings with you.

mouthal 05.08.2014 19:33:59
    Great, enjoy your day and we'll keep in touch

Capin Quasar 05.08.2014 19:30:36
    That sounds great with just a small exception. I am trying to make sure as a democracy that we don't establish a Guild that is ruled by any absolute leader. In fact I do hope to stay on here and keep working diplomatically and as a recruiter but someday hope these guys vote me off the leadership spot.. (I know it may sound strange)

Anyhow I have to contact the members and ask for a vote with your consent and I have all hopes to see this become a NAP within 24 hours (my time limit for votes atm)

I also dont wish to rush any Allys in things yet. As for trades I will post the rates you wish to send me along with your status of NAP. Just please hold off on NAP for 24 hours so that I can light a fire under these guys and by doing this get them involved and be made more aware of whom is getting involved in our future here.

I do appreciate all this though and look forward to adding you as a NAP at this time tomorrow.

Thanks again. If anything comes up to change things I will ask to add you as a Buddy as my mails get spent up each day and buddy list or hiring a commander is only thing that allows me to stay in contact with certain players.

mouthal 05.08.2014 19:23:22
    Well we would be absolutely ecstatic with the Non Aggression Pact as for allied alliances it will have to hold off we will put out a vote across the Ally and see what everyone thinks on the matter. As further the only other thing I will be waiting on is Word from Fling bout trade arrangements, and what Trade rates he finds suitable. But you have your NAP I'll pass word and update our information now.

Capin Quasar 05.08.2014 19:16:42
    No worries about the timing mate. Thanks for responding. I was hoping to establish a NAP here is the mail I would like to send in regards to this subject:
    Hello,
    I am contacting you as I am a rather new player here in Zagadra, I have founded a Guild here called Galaxy Recycling Inc. To this end I feel that we may have and hold the same basic ideas towards how we handle ourselves in the playing of this game. I am focused in drawing like minded players here into Galaxy, and we are working on maintaining a more mature focus here.
    I have been focused largely on Recruiting these past (almost) two weeks, but it is time for me to now turn attention towards setting up some diplomatic ties with other groups whom we may find benefit from setting up for now a NAP. I would prefer to avoid Alliances or Ally status as I can't say that I fully know anyone here so well as to fully trust them. However as things stand I would like to ensure that the future of Galaxy is that of peace with the more laid back players of Zagadra. This will too eventually translate into a broader trade network and maybe even combat partners for particular skirmishes that will of course come into play later on.
    To fully explain my future intent I will lack the room here to describe but I am mostly skilled at games of a similar nature as this and wish to get this ball rolling well enough for some more skilled and active player who shares most of the same vision to eventually carry this torch forward. We have set up a few functions here to help players communicate, such as a Forum that has its own chat station. We of course vote on everything here but I hope to propose a vote here soon to set your fine alliance as a NAP.
    Please contact your fellow officers, or leader, and share this idea with them and then mail me back. Thanks for your time and consideration.
    -Capin Quasar
    PS: Again thanks for responding and sorry about the "Probe" incident if its any conciliation I am farming Non active players only.

mouthal 05.08.2014 19:07:59
    good afternoon Cap, I'm one of the alliance forum Admins, the 2IC is Draigwulf and our leader is Flingbing, Who will be away until the 9th. What were exactly were you looking for; a NAP or trading agreements or simply allied alliances?
    I also apologize for the delayed response I had quite a night and am just rolling out of bed

Capin Quasar 05.08.2014 17:49:49
    Hello,
    Terribly sorry about the mess I just left in your atmosphere. I was trying to contact you (Not exactly like that). I was hoping to get information as to whom is the leader of your Alliance so that I may speak with him/her. I am the current leader of Galaxy Recycling Inc. and hope to begin relations with your fine gathering of voyager's. Thanks in advance, and again sorry about that exploding probe. Wish they put message and send probe on opposite ends but such is the folly of these things.

Capin Quasar
    Galariel
    Partner
    Partner

Re: Diplomacy with HAT

Post by Galariel on Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:28 pm

Sad why so many NAP Smile
    Capin Quasar
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Capin Quasar on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:38 pm

NAP's will ensure that we broaden our network beyond just our own members. I chose HAT because they do not seem an aggressive Alliance. So by offering a NAP in return, I just reassure them that we will leave them alone. They have a small group so even if you are a Fleeter or crasher this will not be a big sacrifice. The other Guilds I have chosen to try setting up a NAP with all share these same basic factors..

1) They show (by way of External page) a less aggressive mind set.
    2) They are less members then us. By 1/2 or more.

The other factors that come into play is by doing this we test things and see if they are worthy and if so then we may progress into a full Ally set up with them. Failing that (and I will see to it that it is a very long process before we ever have any full Allies. We also by setting a NAP status begin reaching out to them making my work of assimilating them in any future mergers much easier. Failing such high hopes We expand into a bigger trade network and possibly even have hunting buddies we set up on individual basis for mutual profits and added power of defense.

Everything has to start somewhere, and NAP is the basic and least intrusive of the pacts to use. It simply means we don't attack them, and they don't attack us. I may be dreaming bigger things here for the future but we have to start somewhere. Trust me I will not take all your targets away. Mainly this buys us a long term (hopefully) partner who will not smash up any new players who are just starting the game.

We shall see. The other thing is that by contacting them I get a feeling by communicating with them who they are. Little things can tip my hat towards what is going on with these guys. How active and organized for the basics of this example.

Hope this helps explain better. I have 3-4 other groups I wish to also have set up as NAPS. You will only hear on them later when I propose a Vote.

sickpuppy
    Space Swabbie
    Space Swabbie

Post by sickpuppy on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:59 pm

Naps are good for earIy guiIds can buiId faster if not getting attacked everyother day, id prefer to have a nice fIeet and my def up and running before either an aggressive guiId comes aIong or our Naps finish and we start reaIIy fighting, iv pIayed a few games Iike this and a big mistake some guiIds make is to start fighting everyone and anyone which then if u dont have any friends or aIIies or enough high IvI pIayers then u get ur arse kicked which then makes ppI Ieave the guiId because they want protection etc but if we can get a decent number of us strong we can work together better in defending/attacking therefore be the making of a great guiId/aIIi

p.s a few of my keys are buggered on my keyboard im not being speciaI Smile
    Alcart
    Space Swabbie
    Space Swabbie

Post by Alcart on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:06 pm

I'm all for it. It's a big universe out there, you need allies.
    Capin Quasar
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Capin Quasar on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:27 am

This vote will end in approximately 4 hours. I have 8 votes in so far and this is the last vote in which to Mail me in game your vote. No votes are counted here. The future votes are moving here to be added Poll style after my excerpt of the conversation held in pursuit of diplomacy. So if you have not sent a PM vote via in game mail do so I have only 8 votes in so far.

Thanks

trumpetguyy13
    Space Swabbie
    Space Swabbie

Post by trumpetguyy13 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:01 pm

I'm for it. I don't see myself attacking any of them any time soon and allies are always good.
    Capin Quasar
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Capin Quasar on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:02 pm

This Vote is closed- Results stand as 8 member for NAP, 1 against NAP.

Use this area to post any complaints against HAT or its members if the situation cant be fixed by diplomacy messages between us we will remove them from NAP. If enough posts are put in here to re vote this we will hold another Poll with Forum set up. You may also contact a Council to have them discuss holding a new vote on this issue.

I am now waiting for a reply from their own leadership before I post them on Internal page.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:46 am