Online- strategy, browser game. Space themed.

Diplomacy with bsg

Poll

NAP with bsg (The Colonial Fleet)

[ 3 ]
    75% [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    25% [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Capin Quasar
    Admin
    Admin

Diplomacy with bsg

Post by Capin Quasar on Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:30 am

Please note *** conversations posted here are posted starting bottom and running to the top.

bsg Alliance Page

yes thats okay Smile
    Sounds great im glad to hear we can expand our realtions and stay neutral

My members wont have a problem, we dont vote per say in our alliance, as the leader i do what is best for my people and simply take note of objections. Any NAP is a logical decision and am glad to accept one should your members agree

Capin Quasar 05.08.2014 23:05:02
    It is likewise good to make you acquaintance.
    I would like to first explain that here I have a set up that I may propose such as NAPs and other agreements but I get no vote in this when put forth to my members. (unless its a tie) So by you contacting me back we may now proceed.

I am not online much longer today but If you agree to a NAP which I assume you do this is a standard Non Aggression Pact. We can work out a trade set up as well after we have set a NAP in place. I will however put it to my Guild tomorrow and allow them a 24 hour period to vote for or against this. Then I will contact you with the results. This at least gives you time to make sure your own members have no desire to block such a move. If my Guild votes this into place (or not) I would contact you with results and then add you to our no Target list under NAP. Everyone here realizes this means less targets etc but what they are also understanding is that in time things may come to a better situation between our fine Alliances and we may pursue Trades and even help out with hunting particular targets when and if this becomes profitable for the both parties.

Honestly I think they will mostly vote yes as we have less population at this time with the fleeter / crasher mind set or focus here. However as we both know they are out there aplenty as it is and setting up such diplomatic agreements is in the best of our mutual interests at this time.

Thanks for contacting me back and I look forward to holding more conversation with you later. (If we do set a NAP into place I will need to add you on my Buddy list so I can message you should my daily allotment of mail get exceeded as happens frequently with my aggressive recruitment.)

-Capin Quasar

ryang5859 05.08.2014 22:51:40
    yes i am intrested

I am the leader of the Colonial fleet alliance, and am very intrested in NAP's
    and then later trade

Please feel free to futher message me to discuss it more Smile

It is nice to meet you

Capin Quasar 05.08.2014 18:56:09
    Hello ryang,
    I am contacting you as I am a rather new player here in Zagadra, I have founded a Guild here called Galaxy Recycling Inc. To this end I feel that we may have and hold the same basic ideas towards how we handle ourselves in the playing of this game. I am focused in drawing like minded players here into Galaxy, and we are working on maintaining a more mature focus here.
    I have been focused largely on Recruiting these past (almost) two weeks, but it is time for me to now turn attention towards setting up some diplomatic ties with other groups whom we may find benefit from setting up for now a NAP. I would prefer to avoid Alliances or Ally status as I can't say that I fully know anyone here so well as to fully trust them. However as things stand I would like to ensure that the future of Galaxy is that of peace with the more laid back players of Zagadra. This will too eventually translate into a broader trade network and maybe even combat partners for particular skirmishes that will of course come into play later on.
    To fully explain my future intent I will lack the room here to describe but I am mostly skilled at games of a similar nature as this and wish to get this ball rolling well enough for some more skilled and active player who shares most of the same vision to eventually carry this torch forward. We have set up a few functions here to help players communicate, such as a Forum that has its own chat station. We of course vote on everything here but I hope to propose a vote here soon to set your fine alliance as a NAP.
    Please contact your fellow officers, or leader, and share this idea with them and then mail me back. Thanks for your time and consideration.
    -Capin Quasar

Last edited by Capin Quasar on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
    Capin Quasar
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Diplomacy with bsg

Post by Capin Quasar on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:02 pm

Please remember to add your name here (your in game name) if you are not already ranked as Council. If you do not add your in game name then you will not be added to Partner rank and will receive no future notice on current Votes. Just a Quick reply with your name will ensure you are given notice when any future votes come up. There is two more Guilds that have contacted me back and I am still working with them to place them up for a vote in next day or two.

sickpuppy
    Space Swabbie
    Space Swabbie

Post by sickpuppy on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:41 pm

sickpuppy

trumpetguyy13
    Space Swabbie
    Space Swabbie

Post by trumpetguyy13 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:30 pm

trumpetguyy13

Ceasar
    Space Swabbie
    Space Swabbie

Post by Ceasar on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:26 pm

Ceasar

James_Wainwright
    Space Swabbie
    Space Swabbie

Post by James_Wainwright on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:33 pm

I don't know how to but I'd like to vote 'yes'
    Capin Quasar
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Capin Quasar on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:38 pm

Hey if you guys already put your name in you are good to go.. The vote is at the very top and has a yes and no check box.. hope this helps.

By the way the vote is closed here now. This area is now open for complaints etc. To help track any negative or positive progress

Last edited by Capin Quasar on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Warick70
    Space Swabbie
    Space Swabbie

Post by Warick70 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:43 pm

Warick70
    Heisenberg
    Space Swabbie
    Space Swabbie

Post by Heisenberg on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:10 pm

Heisenberg