Galaxy Recycling Inc.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online- strategy, browser game. Space themed.

2 posters

Quatermaster Wanted

Capin Quasar
    Capin Quasar
    Admin
    Admin

Quatermaster Wanted Empty Quatermaster Wanted

Post by Capin Quasar Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:31 pm

We need a player volunteer to take a position of trades master. This will have you linked on external page.

You will get mail from our players and other players and do your best to direct interested parties to each other.

If some one wants Metal, Crystal, etc. you will need to spread sheet these guys and try to send them the player(s) who are looking for the exchange that the other party is willing to make.

What do you get? Well prestige, a flashy title, a prime spot on our boards advertising YOU.. As a broker of goods and wheeler and dealer you will streamline our trades into the most efficient system here in Zagadra. You will be sought out by players from all over this vast universe. At the hub of these things you may just be able to effect a change in the rates and heck if you get a cut of the profits from frequent shoppers then that is all good. You will have earned it.

Please apply below with your plan for making this the most hopping business center in Zagadra, what format you plan to use etc. I want this run legal and legit but if you skim the books a bit here and there well... I just want my cut.

Thanks in advance I will look over and reply to applicants asap or around abouts Monday my time.

-Capin Quasar
    azshaari
    azshaari
    Space Swabbie
    Space Swabbie

Quatermaster Wanted Empty Re: Quatermaster Wanted

Post by azshaari Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:09 am

My un-trusting nature makes super hard for me to actually trust anyone outside the Incorporation, plus I really hate trading, the official conversion rates (min-max) are super dumb imho.

I'll stick with my role of Back Up Diplomatic lead.
    But it is quite a good idea to have someone keeping track of offers for everybody.
    Maybe a forum post with it, one post for every resource type.

ex:

DEUTERIUM (thread)

____
    X (player,coords) BUYS Y(quantity), under ratios (Y)

____
    A (player,coords) SELLS B (quantity), under ratios (C)

so in the end is one reply every offer we receive, each reply in the correspondent material thread. so if we want to buy we can post a reply. quartermaster should be following those 3 threads so he gets email if someone needs a resource.
    Capin Quasar
    Capin Quasar
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Capin Quasar Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:21 pm

Yeah the main thing would be that "Outsiders" from other guilds would have a contact that could post their trade here in Forums.. Idealistically that player could just also see who wanted what for what and just send a mail saying PM this guy here.

I just do not want to play middle man on these out side trades when they come up. In like Astro Empires players just read the scrolling combat boards, and that way they can tell who is actively online and then send a PM saying hey post my trades for me in your Guild trade boards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content